VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy (VRQ)
Equivalent to a GCSE, grade A* to C
This course gives an insight into the Hair & Beauty Industry
Our Salon facilities enable students to explore this industry and gain valuable skills and experience. The course includes both theory and practical elements of study looking at the industry, career opportunities and a range of services.
What the course covers
- The Hair & beauty Industry
- Marketing and Enterprise
- Customer Service and communication
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Health and Safety
- Product science and development
- Make up
- Hair care and styling
- Manicure, hand care & nails art
- Facials and skin care
How will I be assessed?
The course is made up of four units:
- 1 online exam
- 3 assignment units: Science, Research Projects and Design Brief
Students need to pass the exam and all three units to achieve their qualification.